Smartpac Support provides a single source of third-party multi-vendor network support and maintenance. Providing support for new, EOL, EOS, or refurbished equipment.
Providing a cost-effective and flexible alternative to OEM support whilst still guaranteeing speed of service. With just one number to call to reach skilled, knowledgeable and accredited technicians 24 hours per day, every day, we ensure any problems with your network are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- 24 hour 7 days a week, manned by qualified engineers
- All helpdesks raised via email, telephone or portal are answered by an engineer – no response time
Spares & Spare Locations
- All spares are owned by Smartpac Support
- We partner with a Global Logistics partner
- Specialise in the holding and timed delivery of spares to site
- Access to their 1800 strategic spares locations throughout the world and the ability to deliver spares on a same day 4 hour or next business day service 24/7.
Field Engineering Resource
We have contracts in place with various Professional service organisations which give us access to 13,000 server and networking engineers in 120 countries, we use this resource to provide engineers to site on a 4 hour or NBD SLA as part of a support contract.
The Smartpac Portal
Our online portal gives simple access for customers to manage and view current, pending, expired or expiring contracts. All assets are listed by serial number and location, which are updated in the event of a replacement part being provided.
Customers can manage the entire renewal process and raise, monitor and escalate helpdesks should an issue be experienced.
- Operational for 7 years
- Supporting assets in 20 countries
- Delivering support from a NBD service to a 24/7 4hr onsite service
- Supporting Cisco, HP, Dell, IBM & more
- Customer satisfaction score of 91%