Hardware Distribution is a broker and independent distributor of networking products including Cisco, Avaya, HPE and Dell.
We supply new and refurbished Cisco hardware to Resellers, Telco's and partners, providing the market with cost-cutting opportunities and efficient lead times. As an independent distributor we are not bound by channel prices and lead times, so our prices are excellent and products are either in stock or on a 2 week lead time. Products are sourced in the UK/EU and carry a one year warranty.
We have a large inventory of manufacturer-grade, new and refurbished hardware available for resale with a one-year return-to-base warranty. This includes EOL and EOS products unavailable elsewhere in the market so you can choose to replace individual items of legacy equipment without needing to invest in a complete new infrastructure.
Hardware Distribution also covers and supports EOL Cisco, Avaya, HPE and DELL legacy estates.
Please see below a detailed overview of the options:
As an independent distributor, we can cover your legacy networks in a few ways:
Maintenance contracts/SLAs on all Cisco, Avaya and HPE, EOL kit, or equipment no longer supported by Cisco. With Smartpac Support you can choose between 24x7x4hour or 8x5xNBD hardware swop, while your customer sweats his assets.
Our Smartpac Support maintenance program offers complete flexibility:
- One contract covers a complete network regardless of location i.e JHB office and Dubai office
- Add newly purchased product onto your existing contract, and keep the same renewal date
- Maintain refurbished and EOL equipment
Download data sheet
Ad hoc repairs to all legacy (and new) switches, firewalls, telephones and routers - down to motherboard/component level.
- We will also price up refurb vs repairs at the time of quoting to ensure you get the best price
- We operate on a no fix, no fee basis
- Repairs are turned-around in 3-4 weeks
- Repairs carry a one year warranty on the repaired part
Download data sheet
Supply of refurbished if you need spares on site or local back up stock. Our refurb products carry a one year warranty; and are of the highest quality. Keeping refurbished products on site will eliminate any downtime; so we do believe this is the most practical option.
See pics of how our refurb products are packaged below:
Ensure minimal downtime in the event of equipment failure, without the costs and operational challenges of managing your own storage, through the use of our spares management service.
- We can stock your spares, according to your planned spares inventory, in one of our 1,800 storage locations around the world
- Our global logistics capabilities then enable us to ship from our warehouse locations to your chosen premises, in as little as 4 hours, giving you the reassurance that your critical infrastructure will be operational within a very short time frame.
- We can also provide assistance shipping spares in and out of countries with complex import/export regulations
- Save up to 90% off list price allowing your budget to go further
- 12 month return-to-base warranty as standard
- One solution monitors IT, networking, security and power devices from multiple vendors
- Address compliance issues with bespoke 24/7 support
- Providing an essential spares pool for discontinued assets
- New or refurbished options on a variety of assets
- Large stock holding guarantees short lead-time
Get a quote
Let us know by requesting a callback, what New/Refurbished kit you are after and we will create a competitive quote for you. Why not email your request to: email@example.comGet a quote
Become a reseller
HardwareDistribution values its resellers and we pride ourselves on working closely with them to achieve a common goal. If you would like to join our partner programme please let us know your details.Become a reseller
Get in touch
If you have any questions regarding any of our services, please get in touch.Get in touch